Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tony Chemit <tc...@apache.org> on 2014/03/24 08:45:17 UTC

[ANN] Apache Maven Shared Jarsigner 1.3.2 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Jarsigner,
version 1.3.2

This component provides some utilities to sign/verify jars/files in your Mojos.

http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-jarsigner/

To use the Maven Jarsigner, add the following dependency to your project:

   <dependency>
     <groupId>org.apache.maven.shared</groupId>
     <artifactId>maven-jarsigner</artifactId>
     <version>1.3.2</version>
   </dependency>

Release Notes - Maven Shared Components - Version maven-jarsigner-1.3.2

** Bug
    * [MSHARED-316] - Can not pass storetype nor storepass to a verify request

** Improvement
    * [MSHARED-321] - Mask passwords in logs

** Task
    * [MSHARED-322] - Use maven-shared-utils 0.6

Enjoy,

-The Maven team

tony.

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven Shared Jarsigner 1.3.2 Released

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
No, the specified groupId is correct. There is a plugin as well but this
announcement is for the shared component, not the plugin.

/Anders

Posted by Christian Schlichtherle <ch...@schlichtherle.de>.
Hi all,