Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Andreas Jung <li...@zopyx.com> on 2016/03/02 12:19:55 UTC

Python cmislib/Authentication against Sharepoint via NTLM

Regards
Andreas Jung

about.me/andreasjung
xml-director.info
print-css.rocks
produce-and-publish.com
zopyx.com

--
ZOPYX                 | Python | Zope | Plone | E-Publishing
Hundskapfklinge 33    | Consulting & Development

Hi there,

I am currently checking connectivity options to Sharepoint via
Python and cmislib. Our Sharepoint 2013 is configured to require
NTLM authentication. Is there a way to use cmislib with Sharepoint
in this authentication context? I am aware that urllib does
not support NTLM authentication out of the box...anyone been successful
here?

Regards
Andreas Jung