Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amit Andhale <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/01 11:21:41 UTC

Please help me! Axis 1.3: Array and .NET Client issue

Hi,

I have query regarding Products and Components Web Service.

I have developed a *Wrapped/Literal* style J2EE Web Service which retrieves
Products and Components. I am accessing this web service form .NET C#
Client.

This Web Service details are as follows

   1. *getProductAndComponentList(String UUID)* method returns *Array of*
   *ProductView* class which extends *BaseView* class
   2. *ProductView* array contains some attributes like Name, ID and *Array
   of* *ProductComponentView* class which also extends *BaseView* class.

When I call this Web Service from .NET C# Client I can get the
*ProductView*Array.

In "ProductView" Array I can get the values of "ID", "Name" but getting
Empty *ProductComponentView* array even if Components are there for the
Product.

I have also written Java Client which returns correct response.

I also verified the SOAP Request and Response on the wire using "SOAPScope"
tool which also shows me correct response.

But I am getting zero length *ProductComponentView* Array inside
"ProductView" array for .NET Client.

Regards
Amit