Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian Hennebrueder <us...@laliluna.de> on 2009/09/10 15:24:43 UTC

Re: Website concept - branch wanted

Michael Gerzabek schrieb:

>> What do you think?
> As you mentioned in your OpenOffice document. Make T5.1 most prominent.
> So when offering the downloads just offer a link the latest version.
> Then in a smaller font or maybe not so splendig color offer "older
> versions". Maybe this is also an invisible sign for everyone using older
> versions to get ready for the bleeding edge.
>
> There is still a lot of information - kind a overwhelming - in the boxes
> at the bottom.
What about 3 boxes
1) for the newbee with less technical interest (Getting a first impression)
2) for the newbee with technical interest (Getting starting)
3) one for existing developers (news and updates)

>> Is it technical possible to do something like this?
> Not a pro here.

I checked out the current doc. It is maven build with Doxia. I have
never worked with it before but it is actually pretty cool.
I can modify the site template to render the menu appropiately in order
that JQuery can make it an accordion. Css have only to be fixed adjusted.

If Howard agrees, he could set up a branch in order that I can work on this.

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de