Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alexey <js...@list.ru> on 2016/05/10 12:53:15 UTC

Problem with dependencys

Hello!

I am trying to start Ignite using IntelliJ IDEA.
I set dependencys as described in example, but always see the error that
dependancy not Found, although
ignite-spring-1.5.0.final.jar present in IGNITE_HOME folder.

 <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
    <artifactId>ignite-spring</artifactId>
    <version>1.5.0.final</version>
  </dependency>

Could you please advice how to fix this?

Re: Problem with dependencys

Posted by Alexey <js...@list.ru>.
Hi! Thank you for your reply!
I installed Maven 3.3.9 to c:\Program Files\Maven, set M2_HOME environment
variable and add bin to PATH.
I downloaded the latest Ignite (C:\Ignite), add IGNITE_HOME and create a
project from 'examples/pom.xml', but I still see the error that dependancy
is not Found.

I assume that there is an error in Intellij settings, because I don't see
any Maven libraries in External Libraries of the project (only jdk 1.8).

Do you have any ideas what can I try to do to fix this?

Re: Problem with dependencys

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Is Ignite Maven repository available from your workplace? Are you sure that ignite-spring-1.5.0.final.jar was retrieved using Maven?

Try to download the latest release and create a project from “apache_release”/examples/pom.xml and after that run ExampleNodeStartup.

—
Denis