Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Yan, Charlene" <Ch...@thomsonlearning.com> on 2003/05/30 17:12:04 UTC

send email in cocoon with attachment

Hi,

I need to send an email to an address input from a web form with a rtf attachment.  I have created a rtf doc which can be displayed in a browser.  Now I need to send the rtf doc to an input email address as an attachment.  Can anyone direct me to an example/resource?  I found www.cocooncenter.de sendmail example.  But it doesn't send attachment.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charlene

Re: send email in cocoon with attachment

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Yan, Charlene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to send an email to an address input from a web form with a rtf attachment.  I have created a rtf doc which can be displayed in a browser.  Now I need to send the rtf doc to an input email address as an attachment.  Can anyone direct me to an example/resource?  I found www.cocooncenter.de sendmail example.  But it doesn't send attachment.

Works only with 2.1-dev: See mail block sample for sendmail.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de