Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by polygraph <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/08 09:09:46 UTC

maxInactivityDuration of Wire-Format is not supported by ActiveMQ-CPP

I checked all the code in ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2.5 , I think maxInactivityDuration
of Wire-Format is not supported in the code.
I had want to configure the Parameter to kill some died connections.

I do not know why the argument is not supported in ActiveMQ-CPP or there is
other way to kill the died socket.

Thanks
Polygraph
beijing.china

Re: maxInactivityDuration of Wire-Format is not supported by ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by polygraph <li...@gmail.com>.
done.    http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-236
Very glad to contribute a patch to AMQCPP.

Regards
liujun

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
Tim Bish
http://fusesource.com

Re: maxInactivityDuration of Wire-Format is not supported by ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by polygraph <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
Tim Bish
http://fusesource.com

Re: maxInactivityDuration of Wire-Format is not supported by ActiveMQ-CPP

Posted by polygraph <li...@gmail.com>.