Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co> on 2020/05/23 15:29:43 UTC

LineLength for checkstyle

Hello Devs,

Recently we are facing some checkstyle issues and one cause of it is
LineLength property.
Currently we have set it to 120, I think we should make it to 150 instead.
It is pretty visible in 13/14 font sizes as well.

Please share your thoughts on this.

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

Re: LineLength for checkstyle

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Thanks Jacques.

Using this I think we would also be able to configure like, hey don't check
for services java files, they don't have default constructors ;)

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana
SENIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
mobile: +91 9669750002
email: suraj.khurana@hotwax.co
*www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
How many files would violate that 2000-lines rule?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor** of* Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org/> since
2008 (without privileges)