Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mott, Frank (Dimension Data)" <Fr...@uk.bp.com> on 2008/08/27 11:58:30 UTC

FW: CVE-2008-2370 Query

Please can someone advise me on my query below.

Regards
Frank
Level 2 Support Engineer
GASDO Team
Dimension Data United Kingdom
Dimension Data House
Building 2, Waterfront Business Park
Hampshire GU51 3QT
+44 (0) 1252 779 370 Office
+44 (0) 1252 779 010 Fax
frank.mott@uk.bp.com

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Mott, Frank (Dimension Data) wrote:

> Please can someone advise me on my query below.

You need one of the following:
 - 5.5.27 (expected to be released shortly)
 - a local build with the relevant patch applied

Mark