Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Nicholson <ro...@elastica.com> on 2006/10/02 15:16:09 UTC

Do all plugins get a crack?

I've got plugins that are running and if they are positive I really
don't need to run any more plugins.

Q. Do all plugins run against a message or can you configure things
so that one plugin aborts the running of others?

in my init.pre I have

# URIDNSBL - look up URLs found in the message against several DNS
# blocklists.
#
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL

# Hashcash - perform hashcash verification.
#
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash

# SPF - perform SPF verification.
#
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF

and my local.cf has

dcc_home /home/robert/etc/dcc

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URICountry

Is it possible to have a plugin's result stop the running of plugins
all together?