Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Kirit Basu <ki...@streamsets.com> on 2015/11/13 16:40:22 UTC

What's the next generation of big data ingest look like?

Folks, The SF Bay Big Data Ingest Meetup is interested in the conversation
around what the next generation of big data ingest looks like. I wanted to
extend an invitation to this group to contribute to this ongoing
conversation - we are planning on a unconference after the scheduled panel
and would love to host you. Please email me if you'd like to propose a
roundtable discussion at the unconference.

Please see
http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Data-Ingest-Meetup/events/226635687/ for
details.

Best
Kirit
cc. dev@sqoop.apache.org

--
Kirit Basu

Community Champion | http://streamsets.com
kirit@streamsets.com | LinkedIn <http://linkedin.com/in/kiritb>
2 Bryant Street, Suite 240. San Fransisco CA 94105