Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bruno Adam Osiek <ba...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 18:22:19 UTC

Help needed for NutchBean.getContent(HitDetails) returning null

Hi,

I'm new to Nutch and when performing a search in a java embedded
application a get the
expected results, i.e., NutchBean returns Hits. For each hit I manage to
get ONLY the following HitDetails: boost, digest, segment, title, tstamp
and url. Both methods NutchBean.getContent(HitDetails) and
NutchBean.getSummary(HitDetails, query) return null.

All default properties in my nutch-default.xml remains.  In my
nutch-site.xml I have configured the plugin.folders and searched.dir
properties correctly.

I just can see where my mistake is.

I need to get the original content in order to extract informtion from
retrieved documents.

Any help will be welcomed.

Regards,
B.