Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/28 09:16:05 UTC

Disable PMD in PRs

Hi

When reviewing PRs then they are now very very long due to PMD checks
reporting a ton of stuff that is not relevant - such as in the source
code generated classes and much more.

Either we should disable it, or find a way to make it "not shown" and
that you can click a button or something to see the PMD if you want
to.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Disable PMD in PRs

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
I noticed that the annotations are still there. I will remove those today.

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: Disable PMD in PRs

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
BTW,

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: Disable PMD in PRs

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Otavio R. Piske
http://orpiske.net

Re: Disable PMD in PRs

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Disable PMD in PRs

Posted by Zheng Feng <zf...@redhat.com>.

Re: Disable PMD in PRs

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Yeah,

+1 from my side.

For big PRs, it become expensive to go through the code.