Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Volker Krause <v....@samuelson.de> on 2001/03/16 09:21:20 UTC

Re: RE: NEWBIE: Trying to use MemBufInputSource in parse member functionof DOMParser]

> Only funny thing is that it works on Windows, but I get an exception when
> run it on solaris 2.7 . The exception is caught where I try to make the
> MemBufInputSource class.
When debugging the win32 code (VC I suppose) take a look at 'numread' before
and after the memset function.

If someone know something like malloc_dbg (allocating 4 extra-bytes in front
of and after the 'user memory' and testing them in free_dbg) for the stack
(project settings/pragma/tools): please post it to me

regards,
 Volker Krause