Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Henry Paine <hj...@iafrica.com> on 2020/04/08 14:44:38 UTC

Open Office

Hi,

I hae just downloaded the new version of OpenOffice. I have been using the previous version for some time. When I tried to open it, the message on the screen tells me I cannot use it if I didn’t get it from the App Store! I have tried getting it from the App Store but it is not listed on the apps that are on their page.

This is the message I have received:

Please could you let me know how I can get it onto my Mac? I am running High Sierra.

Regards

Henry

082 336 5999
044 880 1133