Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Marc Collin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/26 20:08:41 UTC

Refresh project with netbeans 11

hi

I add a new depedencies in my gradle project.
Netbeans 11 did nothing.

Is there a way to force to download it?

Did not found refresh project like gradle plugin provided for previous
version of netbeans.

With netbeans 11 I did not use any gradle plugin except the one included.
Also I not imported previous config of netbeans 10.

thanks

Re: Refresh project with netbeans 11

Posted by Scott Palmer <sw...@gmail.com>.
I found the project was automatically re-evaluated as soon as a saved a change to the build.gradle file.  Gradle grabs the new dependencies at that point.

Scott

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
But does that solution work for you?

Gj