Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Vassilis Virvilis <v....@biovista.com> on 2018/08/28 10:24:15 UTC

cxf and oauth2 configuration

Hi,

I am taking the tutorial here http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-oauth2.html

and I can't find a way to configure the dataProvider in the AccessTokenService class without Spring.

I am using the CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet

I am currently using

     public class MyAccessTokenService extends
             org.apache.cxf.rs.security.oauth2.services.AccessTokenService {

         public MyAccessTokenService() {
             setDataProvider(new MyDataProvider());
         }
     }

Is there any other way that is officially endorsed?

Thanks in advance

    Vassilis

Re: cxf and oauth2 configuration

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
The documentation here says that there is a way that works for "simple"
properties:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-configuration.html#JAXRSServicesConfiguration-ConfiguringJAX-RSservicesincontainerwithoutSpring

<param-value>
    org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.BookApplication
    (name=1 id=2)
 </param-value>

For your case however, the only other way I can think of is to pass the
name of the DataProvider as a "jaxrs.properties" property and load it in
your access token service implementation.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder