Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by kwtan <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/25 19:54:56 UTC

Problem with slf4j and log4j

I have a big problem using slf4j with log4j! I am not sure which jar to use
in the classpath. How do I log it into a file using log4j properties file.
how do I load the properties file? many questions, I can't find a good
documentation to solve my problem! Mina is lack of documentation! Can
somebody help me, where to find the resources? a simple sample is
appriciated, Thank you.

Re: Problem with slf4j and log4j

Posted by kwtan <ka...@yahoo.com>.
When PropertyConfigurator is loaded at the entry point of the application
such as in the main() method, will other classes used the same properties
configuration as well? Thank You!

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
http://www.slf4j.org/manual.html

On 9/25/07, kwtan <ka...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a big problem using slf4j with log4j! I am not sure which jar to use
> in the classpath. How do I log it into a file using log4j properties file.
> how do I load the properties file? many questions, I can't find a good
> documentation to solve my problem! Mina is lack of documentation! Can
> somebody help me, where to find the resources? a simple sample is
> appriciated, Thank you.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com