Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ashok Kumar Rajendran <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/26 10:15:50 UTC

[AXIS2] Axis2 Client with HTTPS connection

Hi all .,

 I am using Axis2 1.3 in client side to accessing a web service which is
deployed over normal HTTP protocol.
If suppose the service provider of my web service  change the HTTP protocol
service into HTTPS service (with out client Authentication )

Do i need to change anything in code level  to make my client work ? or
still it will work ?

I ll be really thankful for your efforts.

Thanks,
Ashok R

Re: [AXIS2] Axis2 Client with HTTPS connection

Posted by Ashok Kumar Rajendran <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Upul .,

Thanks Upul., i ll try this...
Do u have any idea how to do this programmatically using JSSE ?

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashok Kumar Rajendran <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks upul.,

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.