Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Adebisi <ad...@dayofdefeatsource.it> on 2006/01/07 17:22:48 UTC

[users@httpd] VirtualDocumentRoot dir and dot

  Hi all
i configured apache2 with virtualdocumentroot as /path/domain.com/%1 and
it works good for domain of third level such as test.domain.com where
test dir path is /path/domain.com/test

Now i need to configure apache2 for dir like test.1

Example:

VirtualDocumentRoot /path/domain.com/%1+

Path to domain directory:
/path/domain.com/test.1

Website test.1.domain.com

But it does not work.

I read on apache2 website documents and directive but really didnt find
a solution.
I read that a correct solution would be:
test.1.domain.com with vpath /path/domain.com/1/test

but for me is problem like that.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Re: [users@httpd] VirtualDocumentRoot dir and dot

Posted by Adebisi <ad...@dayofdefeatsource.it>.
mmm

test.1.domain.com works with following directive

VirtualDocumentRoot /path/domain.com/%1.0%2.0

but third level domain such as test.domain.com does not work anymore.

ErrorLog try to find test.domain like test.domain.domain.com

..