Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jerry <je...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/24 21:39:37 UTC

ASP.Net SOAP Request > ActiveMQ > CAMEL > ASP.Net SOAP WS

I am relatively new to JMS, so forgive my improper use of correct
terminology.  I have a need to queue ASP.Net SOAP requests due to the lack
of reliable service availabilities on the remote end.

It was decided to queue all the .Net SOAP requests in a fire and forget
pattern to an ActiveMQ broker.  Using Camel, I need to dequeue the messages
and post them to a ASP.Net SOAP web service.

I am able to create messages using the Apache.NMS/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ
assemblies and queue and dequeue them.  I have seen references to CAMEL-SOAP
and Apache CXF abilities which would bridge my gap, but I'm just not
understanding how to implement what I need:

ASP.Net SOAP Request > ActiveMQ > CAMEL > ASP.Net SOAP WS

Any help in this manner would be greatly appreciated.

Re: ASP.Net SOAP Request > ActiveMQ > CAMEL > ASP.Net SOAP WS

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you can take a look at the cxf-example[1] which has JMS to HTTP transport route to solve the problem that you have.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf-example.html

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.