Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by smithas <sm...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 18:05:28 UTC

need help with regular expression

I need some help with creating a regular expression. The HTML code looks like
this,

onclick="dashboard._remove(this.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode,
&quot;_W13kBIBAAA.MNl_DzDQuqdMvMz2jPo6ujMHpGjhp9Hleit43iDIBKSz5JO10aww0fwduD9gnZjX.EJo5qSE89DUbJ0dL7xu3kg&quot;);
return false;" title="click to remove from dashboard">   [remove]

I would like to get the value
,_W13kBIBAAA.MNl_DzDQuqdMvMz2jPo6ujMHpGjhp9Hleit43iDIBKSz5JO10aww0fwduD9gnZjX.EJo5qSE89DUbJ0dL7xu3kg&quot

I tried with no success. Can anyone please help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Re: need help with regular expression

Posted by smithas <sm...@gmail.com>.
 reg ex : &quot;(.*?)& returned  class="button" onclick="
VisualizationModule.redirectReport(

Posted by mahesh kumar <pm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by smithas <sm...@gmail.com>.
Ok. It worked. I tried like this and it works.. Thanks to all .

parentNode, &quot;(.*?)&

Thanks
smitha

Posted by smithas <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chris <hi...@gmx.at>.
then use this regex:

&quot;(\S+?)&quot;

Re: need help with regular expression

Posted by smithas <sm...@gmail.com>.
Actually I wanted the  value for the key like ,

_W13kBIBAAA.MNl_DzDQuqdMvMz2jPo6ujMHpGjhp9Hleit43iDIBKSz5JO10aww0fwduD9gnZjX.EJo5qSE89DUbJ0dL7xu3kg

I do not need the comma or semi colon.

Thanks
smitha

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.