Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Michael Mikhaylov <mm...@nexaweb.com> on 2008/04/08 21:48:01 UTC

Problem with GoogleLinesBridge

There is a problem with GoogleLinesBridge when Iterator is used to
create Line children. This bridge is not a part of the xapcore.js
library, so it is loaded at run time. And if there are no Line children
then the Line bridge will not load at all, thus generating an error.

The simplest solution is to add
Xap.require("xap.bridges.google.GoogleLineBridge") to the Lines bridge
class.

I'll post a fix on JIRA shortly.

Michael Mikhaylov  |  Software Engineer

Nexaweb Technologies  |  www.nexaweb.com <http://www.nexaweb.com/>

781.345.5418 o  |  Skype(tm): michael.mikhaylov

"An Application Platform for the Productivity-driven Enterprise"
<http://www.nexaweb.com/home/us/index.html@cid=2452.html>

RE: UTF-8 encoding

UTF-8 encoding

RE: Problem with GoogleLinesBridge

Posted by Rob Gagne <RG...@nexaweb.com>.
I saw another problem too; the line and lines tags were not configured
in plugin.xml