Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by wrigri <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2014/01/17 14:15:27 UTC

[dev] libcloud pull request: Update Documentation for Google Compute Engine

GitHub user wrigri opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/224

    Update Documentation for Google Compute Engine

    It appears as though the supported_providers pages are generated, so I didn't edit those, but I'm not clear on exactly how they are generated (they would need to be updated to pick up the "website" change and the link to the gce driver documentation).

    Also, I'm getting a warning that the loadbalancer doc isn't included in any toctree, but I'm not sure where to add it.

    $ git pull https://github.com/wrigri/libcloud GCE_Docs_Update

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/224.patch

----
commit 6369eace67bf6424b9a9058e58bbce67931d2997
Author: Rick Wright <ri...@google.com>
Date:   2014-01-17T13:05:40Z

    Update Documentation for Google Compute Engine
    Also, some fixes to docstrings to play nicely with sphinx.

----