Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Mark.Kranz" <mk...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 07:59:50 UTC

NMS updates?

I am currently researching cross-platform messaging systems (Java, .NET and
others), and am really interested in ActiveMQ and NMS - Spring and
Spring.NET integration is also a big plus.

Can anyone tell me if NMS is still being developed? I noticed that all
http://springnet.cvs.sourceforge.net/springnet/Spring.Net.Integration/projects/Spring.Messaging.Nms/
cvs  commits are ~1 yr old:

I really like the out-of-band BlobMessage support in ActiveMQ, any ideas
if/when this is going to appear in NMS?

cheers

-Mark

Re: NMS updates?

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think those links should be updated to include the Apache NMS links.
When I was first investigating ActiveMQ, I had a hard time finding the right
stuff, too.  I think there may actually be a comment on an Issue somewhere
that mentions updating the links to make the Apache NMS links for prominent.

Please let me know how it goes with integrating the Apache NMS into your
Spring.NET framework.

Best,
Jim

Re: NMS updates?