Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Piyush Vijay <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/25 18:45:34 UTC

Write access required to Confluence wiki

I want to open a JIRA and a KIP. Can someone please grant me the necessary
permissions?
My username is *piyushvijay*.

Thank you
Piyush Vijay

Re: Write access required to Confluence wiki

Posted by Piyush Vijay <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can someone please help/guide me here? I really appreciate it.

Thanks

Piyush Vijay

Posted by Piyush Vijay <pi...@gmail.com>.
Ping :)