Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Georg Datterl <gd...@geneon.de> on 2010/02/01 09:33:28 UTC

AW: problem with XSL file. Nested tables not working

Hi Satish,

I'm honored to get a direct copy of your question, but the list is the correct place for your question. Your main problem is your logging. Somewhere in your logfiles fop should already have logged an error in your code at this point:

<fo:table-column column-width="3cm"/>
<fo:table-column column-width="3cm"/>
<fo:table-column column-widht="9cm"/>

As you can see, in the third line you misstyped width. If this error is only in your mail, not in your actual code, then the real error is in the code coming in through <xsl:value-of select="param1" /> and can't be found with your example code.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl