Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vsp <v-...@mail.ru> on 2007/04/19 10:25:53 UTC

please help with configuring service unit

I'm using Fuse 1.3.0... I want that my service engine do smth by quartz
timer. My service engine deploys successfully.
When I deploying my Service Assembly I have some troubles:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0

xbean.xml of my service-unit:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<beans	xmlns:logicblaze="http://logicblaze.com"
	xmlns:se="http://com.ics/ics-example/1.0"
	xmlns:quartz="http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0">

<se:endpoint  service="logicblaze:exampleService"
		endpoint="endpoint"/>

 <quartz:endpoint  service="quartz:service" endpoint="endpoint2"
targetService="logicblaze:exampleService">
  <quartz:trigger>
    <quartz:simple repeatCount="-1" repeatInterval="10000" />
  </quartz:trigger>
</quartz:endpoint>

</beans>

May be I have some mistakes at xbean.xml file?