Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2016/07/01 12:46:00 UTC

Mailing list creation (DistributedLog)

Hi there,

I'm wondering how long it typically takes infra to create the mailing lists for a podling. I have requested the creation of the lists for the DistributedLog podling, but I haven't seen any response. We typically receive the notification via the private list, and how much longer I should wait before creating an infra ticket.

Thanks,
-Flavio

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
I had to hop over to Hipchat last week to poke infra about lists for Pirk.

Thankfully, Daniel made some time and knocked it out for me shortly
after asking. Not sure if there is a reason for the delay, but a
light-hand will probably help sort it out :)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.