Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/10 12:07:46 UTC

Moving the SDO WSDL tools out of the SCA build

I'd like to move the SDO WSDL tools which are currently at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca/tools/sdo/

somewhere else so they not part of the Tuscany/SCA project build.  Last week
I changed them so they no longer depend on the Tuscany runtime code so now
the only SCA dependency they have is the SCA API.

Any one have any comments on this or feelings on where to put them?

   ...ant

Re: Moving the SDO WSDL tools out of the SCA build

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Sound like tuscany/java/sdo-wsdl-tools will keep everyone happy then :)

   ...ant

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
This artifact is bit tricky. It is related to a few things:

1) Generate the Java interface from a WSDL portType and vice versa following the JAX-WS mapping rules
2) Generate the Java SDO types from a XSD (inline or referenced by the WSDL) and vice versa following SDO mapping rules
3) The tools will be mostly used by SCA users to deal with web services or other WSDL-contracted implementations/bindings using SDO.