Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2017/01/24 15:07:15 UTC

Proposal to update the Provisional OSGi API Policy

I propose we change the policy for the provisional OSGi API
(http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/provisional-osgi-api-policy.html)
by adding a new third point in the policy section and moving the current
third point to number four. This is the new point:

3) It is recommended that provisional OSGi API be committed separately
from other changes and, if possible, with a reference to its source.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: Proposal to update the Provisional OSGi API Policy

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

David

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB\u2063\u200b

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Proposal to update the Provisional OSGi API Policy

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone, I've updated the policy as discussed, change is live

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler wrote

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
+1