Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ling Wu <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/02 19:43:36 UTC

FormFile NULL when uploading large file

Hi,
�
I have a problem when uploading large file using
FormFile. It works fine with modest sized file. But
when the file size goes�to 1GB, the FormFile returned
from PropertyUtils.getSimpleProperty(...) is null.
Does anyone know�the reason behind this? Is there any
file size limit with FormFile?
�
Thanks.
Ling

RE: FormFile NULL when uploading large file

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Hi,

the default size in Class
org.apache.struts.config.ControllerConfig

is:
    /**
     * The maximum file size to process for file uploads.
     */
    protected String maxFileSize = "250M";

perhaps in struts-config
this will help: