Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au> on 2014/10/29 12:17:34 UTC

Re: [cayenne] Installing Maven Failsafe Plugin (#23)

On 29/10/2014 10:12pm, asfbot wrote:
> Cayenne pull requests #6 <https://builds.apache.org/job/Cayenne%20pull%20requests/6/> FAILURE
> Looks like there's a problem with this pull request

Is this an attempt to solve the Jenkins build issues?

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: [cayenne] Installing Maven Failsafe Plugin (#23)

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Just applied all these changes from the pull request (and partial switchover to JUnit 4).

I really like the separation of quick unit tests and slower integration tests into different Maven phases. We are not taking advantage yet of the "*IT" tests being run after the jar is assembled, but I am sure we will eventually.

Having said that, we are still only approaching the cleanup of the DB bootstrap code.

Andrus

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.