Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/14 21:00:46 UTC

[VFS] Java 7 Path plans?

Are there any plans for VFS to integrate with the Java 7 Path API?

I stumbled across:
http://truevfs.java.net/

It looks interesting, but I like the wider support in commons VFS.

thanks
ryan

Re: [VFS] Java 7 Path plans?

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary -- ya, manpower is always an issue!

I'll poke around and see what makes sense -- I just wanted to make sure I'm
not duplicating an effort that is already underway somewhere.

Thanks
Ryan

Re: [VFS] Java 7 Path plans?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.