Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 03:08:06 UTC

weblogic rmic

Hi,

It seems that Antoine came across a similar issue :

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-dev/200408.mbox/%3C412BC1A6.7050107@gmx.de%3E

Anyone know how it was resolved?

(also I've done a full build with the weblogic*.jars in my lib/optional,
but I don't have an ant-weblogic stub)

Thanks,
Kev

Re: Update [was Re: weblogic rmic]

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
We do not need a vote for this.
I think that you should just remove the test and document.

Peter

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

Re: Update [was Re: weblogic rmic]

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/

Re: Update [was Re: weblogic rmic]

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
On 11/6/07, Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> > You probally need an old version of weblogic*.jar
>
> By this do you mean that an old version of weblogic*.jars will remove
> the problem I'm having getting a clean set of tests? Or do you mean that
> the older jars will create the ant-weblogic.jar?
I meant the creation of the ant-weblogic.jar.

> The error doesn't seem to be caused by a missing ant-weblogic.jar, as it
> appears that the classpath is incorrect somehow and the testWlrmic
> cannot find the RemoteTimestampImpl class.
>
> I've just test on Ubuntu Gutsy, JDK6 (update 3), and I get the same rmic
> error.  So this isn't a Windows only thing.
Does it work with JDK5?

Peter

Update [was Re: weblogic rmic]

Posted by Kev Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.