Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by cr...@goingware.com on 2000/02/20 22:07:06 UTC

re: xerces c does not work with Borland Builder4

Hi,

You may have better results with Erik Ulevik's Window's transcoder
which users the Win32 system API and not the runtime library.

However, to get it to work under Xerces 1.1.0, you need to change
the class interface for the changed API under 1.1.0.

I've done that, and will try to post my changes in the next day or so.

One thing I must say, now that I've got my heap corruption bug out
(which had nothing to do with Xerces) that Xerces works just great
under Metrowerks C++ and is a pleasure to use.

Mike Crawford
GoingWare - Expert Software Development and Consulting
http://www.goingware.com
crawford@goingware.com