Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Harmesh, V2solutions" <ha...@in.v2solutions.com> on 2007/03/12 14:17:01 UTC

how to remove duplicate URL's

hi,
   I have got 30,000 urls  during my crawl cycle which are not unique , so i
had to find out that how many are the unquie URL's as i know that "dedup"
will remove the duplicate urls, but i am trying to remove the duplicate
links using dedup command ,still it is not removing them can any one please
help me out . The command which i had tried is below

   $ bin/nutch dedup <path of index dir>/indexes

thanks in advance