Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by NPehrsson <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/19 13:37:49 UTC

Log4Net in a multitenancy environment?

Hi I'm totally new to Log4Net, I have seen the tutorials on
http://www.beefycode.com/post/Log4Net-Tutorials-and-Resources.aspx and it
seems promising, but I have a few more questions.

In our scenario we hosts a big system for several users, in some cases it
will be interesting to let one of our supporter to hock up and listen on
logging done by one tenant/customer.
So I imagine that we may have a dynamic filter with that customer Cin or
Name.
I saw that log4net.Appender.RemotingAppender is supported does that mean
that our supporters can connect to the system and just listen for these
logging events?

Of course we may have severity and so on but that seems like it exists.