Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Athanasios Doukoudakis <at...@sqrsystems.com> on 2016/07/01 15:59:20 UTC

RE: xsec and openssl1.0.2h problem on Windows UWP ARM

Hi again,
Thanks for the response.
Could you tell me the versions of openssl/curl you are using on windows so I
can make a comparison (also compiler if possible)?
I am currently using curl 7.48.0 and openssl 1.0.2h with xml-sec 1.7.3.

Regards,
Athanasios Doukoudakis
Software Engineer | SQR Systems

E: athanasios.doukoudakis@sqrsystems.com  | T: +44 (0) 203 405 3044 | M: +44
(0) 7875083512
Garden Studios|71-75 Shelton Street |Covent Garden |London | WC2H 9JQ
www.sqrsystems.com

SQR Systems Limited | Registered Office: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent
Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ| Registration Number 7463700 | Registered in
England and Wales

this e-mail from your system.

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
> Could you tell me the versions of openssl/curl you are using on windows so I
> can make a comparison (also compiler if possible)?
> I am currently using curl 7.48.0 and openssl 1.0.2h with xml-sec 1.7.3.

curl 7.49.1, openssl 1.0.2h, VC10, not on ARM obviously.

-- Scott