Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Tal Dayan <ta...@zapta.com> on 2001/09/03 04:48:05 UTC

The CEO

For all the Microsoft lovers (and not so lovers) in this list. Take a look
at http://tal.ontero.net/home/Mocrosoft. This is a 1:15min mpeg file showing
Steve Balmar shouting, dancing and getting the Microsoft crowd excited.

Tal

RE: The CEO

Posted by Andrew So Hing-pong <an...@netvigator.com>.
So you know why its OS is so popluar. Regardless, it knows how to do
marketing (even CEO) and selling its product, but quality. :<

Cheers,
Andrew So

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <cg...@qos.ch>.

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch

Re: The CEO

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 07:48:05PM -0700, Tal Dayan wrote:

> For all the Microsoft lovers (and not so lovers) in this list. Take a look
> at http://tal.ontero.net/home/Mocrosoft. This is a 1:15min mpeg file showing
> Steve Balmar shouting, dancing and getting the Microsoft crowd excited.

Is this the one that appeared on theregister.co.uk?

"""

	Ballmer's screen test for Planet of the Apes

  We find it hard to believe that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer failed to
  get a major part in simian costume for Tim Burton's remake of Planet
  of the Apes with this command performance...

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/20840.html
"""

And if you were thinking Steve Ballmer is one scary dude, you're not
alone.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/20228.html

;)

--Jeff

Re: The CEO

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.
On Sunday, September 2, 2001, at 11:06 PM, Jon Stevens wrote:

> on 9/2/01 7:48 PM, "Tal Dayan" <ta...@zapta.com> wrote:
>
>> For all the Microsoft lovers (and not so lovers) in this list. Take a
>> look
>> at http://tal.ontero.net/home/Mocrosoft. This is a 1:15min mpeg file
>> showing
>> Steve Balmar shouting, dancing and getting the Microsoft crowd excited.
>>
>> Tal
>
> I think that is great. The CEO of M$ is excited about what he is doing.

Yep. And M$ is very, very good at targeting an audience, from the top
down. This little clip tells a lot about them.

Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group
http://www.topsail.org/

Re: The CEO