Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark" <Ga...@tessco.com> on 2002/09/27 15:39:35 UTC

[FRIDAY] Tee Time

Have a great weekend, alls...my account rep just decided to take me out of
the office for 18 holes on the swankest links in Baltimore County.

Mark (likes the 19th the best)

Re: [FRIDAY] Tee Time

Posted by John Owen <jo...@hotmail.com>.
The 19th is great, but there's no sensation like being out on the links and
getting a quick glimpse at the cart cutie stopping by with a beer.