Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ramkrishna S Vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com> on 2011/10/13 09:49:39 UTC

Sorry for breaking the build

Hi All

Because of my checkin for HBASE-4558(trunk) and HBASE-4540(0.90) i had
broken the build by missing the check in for TestMasterFailOver.java

I am very sorry for the mistake that i committed and i will ensure that here
then i will not cause any build failure.  I will be more careful next time.

Kindly pardon me for the mistake. :(

Regards

Ram

Re: Sorry for breaking the build

Posted by Li Pi <li...@idle.li>.
Don't worry. You're still awesome :).

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Ramkrishna S Vasudevan
<ra...@huawei.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>

> Because of my checkin for HBASE-4558(trunk) and HBASE-4540(0.90) i had
> broken the build by missing the check in for TestMasterFailOver.java
>

> I am very sorry for the mistake that i committed and i will ensure that here
> then i will not cause any build failure.  I will be more careful next time.
>

> Kindly pardon me for the mistake. :(

I can't believe you broke the build!!!!!!

I've NEVER broke the build!!!!!!

(Ahem)

St.Ack