Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dmitrii Dimandt <dm...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/09 10:58:35 UTC

Anonymous types and wsdl2ws

I have just downloaded Axis C++ 1.5 and decided to test it against a
web service, located here: http://www.rsdn.ru/ws/Janus.asmx?WSDL

I ran wsdl2ws as described in the documentation. The tool output the following:

ignoring anonymous type >JanusResponse_newMessages
ignoring anonymous type >JanusUserResponse_users
ignoring anonymous type >Check
ignoring anonymous type >JanusRequest_writedMessages

and so on. However, the resulting source files have the following
lines in them:

#include "JanusResponse_newMessages.hpp"
#include "JanusUserResponse_users.hpp"
#include "JanusRequest_writedMessages.hpp"

etc.

That is, the tool creates files that are dependent on these type yet
does nothing to provide those types. How in the world can I make it
_not_ ignore these types?

Thank you

Re: Anonymous types and wsdl2ws

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You won't do any better with gSOAP.

Posted by Dmitrii Dimandt <dm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitrii Dimandt <dm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Dmitrii,

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi,
don 't know if anyone replied to this already.

I think that you've found a bug i.e that the anonymous types are attempted
to be imported.

For the moment I'm afraid you'll just have to remove the imports.

An anonymous type is where an element within itself contains a complextype
rather than referring to a seperately declared complextype

We've found various issues with excess imports - you might find that if
you took a newer build from the site that your particular problem is
fixed. If not can you raise a JIRA please?

Dmitrii Dimandt <dm...@gmail.com>
09/07/2005 09:58
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"