Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by YuanJia Li <yu...@163.com> on 2015/01/08 09:44:57 UTC

how to order message between different partition

Hi all,
I have a topic with 3 partitions, and each partion has its sequency in kafka.
How to order message between different partion? Anyone has experiences about that, thanks.

Thanks & Regards

YuanJia Li

Re: how to order message between different partition

Posted by svante karlsson <sa...@csi.se>.
The messages are ordered per partition. No order between partitions.

If you really need ordering use one partition.