Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Vermeire, Baudewijn" <Ba...@esko.com> on 2012/12/13 14:46:27 UTC

axis2c client app crashes in axis2_http_sender.dll

Hello;
 we have a customer where the application cannot access a webservice through GFI WebMonitor
 gateway. The app crashes with Exception code c0000005 in axis2_http_sender.dll.
 Same result (crash) using another test program to connect the webservice.
 The program works when connecting without the GFI WebMonitor in between.
 Is this known behaviour?

Baudewijn Vermeire
Software Engineer

Re: axis2c client app crashes in axis2_http_sender.dll

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.
This is not a known issue. One thing you can do is to build with debug
symbols and try to isolate the point where it crashes.

Regards
Nandika

AW: axis2c client app crashes in axis2_http_sender.dll

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
If that happens, with whatever monitor you uses, the monitor can be said
as not being transparent!!

And this is a quality attribute. It is like if you would measure on a
circuit board with a scope and while you measure you influence your
circuits in a abnormal not to be tolerant way.

When I use the TCP Monitor, using Axis2/Java-xyz I can see that up to a
certain amount of data passed from client to service all works fine. But
results in different errors when the data amount exceeds a certain
limit. Saying that the remainder of the data of the soap/xml structure
is not passed, off course resulting, depending on who is the sender, in
errors at the receiver.

Maybe you have the same phenomena. So question is; how big is the
data-stream/blocks in bytes passed.

And

Would it mind to use the TCP-monitor for a test to sniff in between
client and service to watch about what goes on the HTTP/XML level.

Josef