Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Ralston <mi...@kcms.com.au> on 2007/04/29 07:51:40 UTC

Re: code contributions (was Re: [HeadsUp] JCR mapping code moving from Graffito to Jackrabbit)

how would you suggest i create a patch which divides the src/java
directory into two different directories? (one which contains cocoon
independant interfaces/classes and the other which contains cocoon
dependant)

MR

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Ralston schrieb:
> I've been using my own subversion server, with svn:externals pointing
> back to the apache svn server for things I haven't changed. So the
> directories which I have changed are being fetched from my svn server,
> and the directories I haven't changed are being fetched from the
> apache svn server.
>
> I guess the easiest way would be to remove all the .svn directories

BTW, that's easier with "svn export".

-- Andreas

Posted by Michael Ralston <mi...@ralston.id.au>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.