Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Rahil Ali <ra...@tpsonline.com> on 2008/04/15 09:45:44 UTC

Problem while deploying service..

Hello All,

  I am having problem in deploying a service on other machine. I made archive of entire service folder and extract it in the service/ folder on the client machine. When I attempt to made a call it displayed
  "[error] raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c(115) Impl object for service 'FundTransferRequest' not set in message receiver. 100 :: Failed in creating DLL"

  Then I tried to these on client machine:
  I removed all the lib* service.xml and ran WSDL2C again on WSDL file it generated the code and service.xml, i didnt implement any logic in the source files and compiled it. Even now when I am trying to call the service it displaying the same error message...I have configured axis2c with apache2.

  Can anyone tell what am I missing here... have I forgotten any library or something...

  Thanks
  Rahil