Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by sanjayasing <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2003/06/23 06:43:21 UTC

Re: Username and password !!!!

visit http://ws.apache.org/axis/ and click on the link "CVS Repository"
under "Get Involved". There you will find instructions on how to access the
cvs repository with anonymous access. To configure wincvs for anonymous
access go to Admin->preferences and in the general tab enter the CVSROOT
as :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic, set the authentication
method to "passwd file on the cvs server".
go to Admin->Login and give the password when prompted. Once you have logged
in you can go to Create->Checkout Module to checkout a module.

Lanka Software Foundation  (http://www.opensource.lk)
Promoting Open-Source Development in Sri Lanka.