Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by sg...@closerlook.com on 2000/11/06 15:40:25 UTC

Tracking page usage in Cocoon

Is there any way I can track page usage in Cocoon - like how many times a
particular XML doc has been generated or how long a user is on that page.
Would a commercial product do this? Thanks.

RE: Tracking page usage in Cocoon

Posted by Peter Jacobs <pe...@advalvas.be>.
the "First XSP Page" sample files may get you started?

there is a counter on that page, but it will reset when the server is
restarted.

Peter Jacobs