Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 14:30:53 UTC

regression on tck

Hi,

it seems recent change(s) introduced a regression on TCKs:

Failed tests:
testGetInjectableReferenceOnBeanManager(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.lookup.injectionpoint.InjectableReferenceTest)

any idea?

- Romain

Re: regression on tck

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
well,

here a patch which solve it:
https://gist.github.com/35bf4109848562fd1221

it let the unsetThreadLocal but rebind the injection point when we'll do a
getreference with an empty stack of injection point.

- Romain

Re: regression on tck

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: regression on tck